Horrendusly lucky in that my partner and I might buy a house in the next year or two. Have experience with small veggie patches in various rentals. However we are currently in a unit, and I'm missing it.
Therefore I'm attempting to garden vivaciouly via spreadsheet. Help me. Please? :)
ABOUT THE NON-GARDEN:
Probably a small suburban yard. We work full time, so anything that can't be eaten gets zero attention, but obviously edible things will get some care. Might get chooks if space permits. Have a worm bin already. Really don't see the point of grass, so we're gonna gradually eliminate any lawn and have something nice instead. Addtionally, large native productive trees might accidentially fall into holes in nearby council land.
* Local sucess stories - what grows really well for you? E.g. A tomato plant we once bought at keperra tafe horticulture sale was legendary - wish I knew what it was!
* Cultivar reccomendations on fruit trees for Brisbane, and where to find them.
* Interested in edible locally native stuff. Because it should grow!
* What species of lilly-pilly are tasty? There are so many! I know there was a nice one at the back of PAH that I used to snack on...
* Any other tips on planning?
Thank you, this seems like a nice community :)
Add a Comment