If you recall, I switched my clay pot covering from plates to shade cloth.
While the new rig works real well i thought I'd improve the design by adding another shading layer of cloth by sitting cut outs inside the rim.
Fortuitously I didn't have any green shade cloth left but I did have industrial fabric . So I cut some of that...
And the rest, as they say, is history.
Inadvertently I've created a bullseye which makes finding and targeting the pots so much easier among all the planted jungle.
The green merged with the landscape but now I can go out with a hose and target every pot so visually.
In the mix my new yabby pond: minus crustacea and plant life.
Gotta catch me some yabbies...
Add a Comment