Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

SMALL HOUSE PLANS FOR SALE - SMALL HOUSE BLISS

The River Road timber frame house by architect Nir Pearlson has 2 bedrooms in 800 sq ft | <a href=www.facebook.com/SmallHouseBliss" width="857" height="636"/>

The C3 Cabin by Vandeventer + Carlander has 1 lofted bedroom in a compact 16' x 22' footprint | <a href=www.facebook.com/SmallHouseBliss"/>

A woodsy cottage by architect Cathy Schwabe with 2 bedrooms in 840 sq ft | <a href=www.facebook.com/SmallHouseBliss"/>

Views: 293

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my! Aren't they just gorgeous! A real challenge to live more lightly and do away with the impedimenta with which we sometimes surround ourselves. Speaking as someone who has had yet another trailer-load of krud taken for recycling/tipping.

There's a local block of land just cleared of its ramshackle house and ratty garden. It's on a corner, 1 block from the waterfront. It must be around 30 perches (don't ask what that is in square metres). It's just sitting there and I will find out (if I live long enough) what will happen to the land. It is so long and narrow. But ideal perhaps for a tiny home and garden.

These three really appealed to me with their stylishness. I left out a photo of a nasty looking ugly one which looks like a box lol. You can see them all on the original link.

Someone could do worse than build a nice little house on that block you speak of Elaine. 

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service