Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (833)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so Much Valerie for a lovely report & the photos. Thanks Andy for the Ban…"

Dianne Caswell replied Sep 30 to Dianne and Graham's Spring GV

4 Oct 2
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Thank You so Much Valerie for hosting yet another GV. Thank You Andy for the photos…"

Dianne Caswell replied Sep 1 to Valerie's garden visit August 2021

3 Sep 1

"Here are a few more Pics from GayleD's GV (not as grand as the first ones as this ph…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 27 to Gayle D's GV 23rd May, 2021

8 May 29

"Thank you very much Barbara for your informative report. A big thank you to Gayle &a…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 23 to Gayle D's GV 23rd May, 2021

8 May 29

"Thanks so much Andy for writing the visit up. I am sorry but we were and are experie…"

Dianne Caswell replied Apr 19 to Susan's GV: 17 April 2021

7 Apr 20

"These are a few of the photos that Graham took for Christa's Report. Thanks you so m…"

Dianne Caswell replied Feb 1 to Dianne and Graham's Garden January 2021

5 Feb 2

"Oh, and I am so pleased Rachel enjoyed herself, it would be lovely to see her at the…"

Dianne Caswell replied Dec 14, 2020 to Garden Visit - Doug and Rachel's December 2020

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"Hi Doug, The Garden Girl Poncho is mine & The Taylor Made Umbrella is Grahams, y…"

Dianne Caswell replied Dec 14, 2020 to Garden Visit - Doug and Rachel's December 2020

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"Sorry Joe, so remiss of me, it was lovely to meet your Gina & yourself at the Ch…"

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"What can I say, Spectacular, Fantastic, Marvelous, Inspirational...... This was the…"

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service