Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (830)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are a few more Pics from GayleD's GV (not as grand as the first ones as this ph…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 27 to Gayle D's GV 23rd May, 2021

8 May 29
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Thank you very much Barbara for your informative report. A big thank you to Gayle &a…"

Dianne Caswell replied May 23 to Gayle D's GV 23rd May, 2021

8 May 29

"Thanks so much Andy for writing the visit up. I am sorry but we were and are experie…"

Dianne Caswell replied Apr 19 to Susan's GV: 17 April 2021

7 Apr 20

"These are a few of the photos that Graham took for Christa's Report. Thanks you so m…"

Dianne Caswell replied Feb 1 to Dianne and Graham's Garden January 2021

5 Feb 2

"Oh, and I am so pleased Rachel enjoyed herself, it would be lovely to see her at the…"

Dianne Caswell replied Dec 14, 2020 to Garden Visit - Doug and Rachel's December 2020

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"Hi Doug, The Garden Girl Poncho is mine & The Taylor Made Umbrella is Grahams, y…"

Dianne Caswell replied Dec 14, 2020 to Garden Visit - Doug and Rachel's December 2020

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"Sorry Joe, so remiss of me, it was lovely to meet your Gina & yourself at the Ch…"

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"What can I say, Spectacular, Fantastic, Marvelous, Inspirational...... This was the…"

11 Jan 8
Reply by Sophie

"Doug, Very impressive, I would love for you to come over to my place and just use up…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jul 29, 2020 to Garden Visit - Roger and Brenda 26 July 2020

23 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Christa

"Yah, Yah, Yah"

Dianne Caswell replied Jul 27, 2020 to Garden Visit - Roger and Brenda 26 July 2020

23 Jul 30, 2020
Reply by Christa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service