Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Elaine de Saxe's Discussions (4,493)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"It's possible the soldier fly like a more acid environment than the compost worms. T…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Jan 22, 2019 to Compost Worms and Farms

13 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"Hmmm, have to re-think and maybe read the book I bought on Vetiver."

Elaine de Saxe replied May 10, 2017 to COMPOST RIDDLE - FINALLY WORKED IT OUT I THINK

27 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"Won't you end up in China, Dave? I have a hankering to compost my harvested Vetiver…"

Elaine de Saxe replied May 9, 2017 to COMPOST RIDDLE - FINALLY WORKED IT OUT I THINK

27 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"The burner would work with nut grass, Christa as indeed did Roundup when I used it y…"

Elaine de Saxe replied May 9, 2017 to COMPOST RIDDLE - FINALLY WORKED IT OUT I THINK

27 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"I hope that it works well for you Christa. After trying this solution and that solut…"

Elaine de Saxe replied May 8, 2017 to COMPOST RIDDLE - FINALLY WORKED IT OUT I THINK

27 Jan 17, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"There's no glossary on BLF Dianne. It could form part of the BLF Beginner's eBook wh…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Mar 8, 2016 to What is Aerobic Compost Tea?

5 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Sophie

"It's good stuff. And not 'worm wee' as many like to call it. Worms don't 'wee'. Put…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Mar 8, 2016 to What is worm tea

1 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I've heard that ants (and uncles ;-) are attracted to dryness. Perhaps running some…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Feb 26, 2016 to Compost Worms and Farms

13 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Russell James

"The Kookaburra Worm Farm has been trading for many years. They were well underway wh…"

Elaine de Saxe replied Feb 11, 2016 to Compost Worms and Farms

13 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Russell James

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service