Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

As my yard produced progressively more, I realise that I posted progressively less.  I guess I didn't want to look like I was bragging. 

However, like Dianne, I've come to the realisation that the site is quietly going more silent.  I will go back to regular posts.  I would encourage the rest of you to do the same.  

I have also avoided sharing my climate concerns on the ning site.  That is about to change as well. 

You brought this on yourselves!  LOL. 

Views: 292

Replies to This Discussion

I understand the bragging bit, I too have been preserving my heart out for the last 3 weeks, have put a couple of things on and would have liked to put more. I have found a fabulous new site for All things Hot, Indian, Chilli, Mexican  https://www.chilipeppermadness.com/   Some Great Recipes for the not so Hot to the Blow your head off, from Salsas, Sauces Main Meals & More.

I too will try to contribute more...

I struggle with gardening and then posting on BLF as well as my other non-food sites.  I know I should but there's always something else to do.  It's like the old idea of keeping a diary - seems a drag at the time but you are really glad when you look back.  

And please don't hold back about climate change.  Even from just a gardening point of view there are issues about how to adapt to changing temperatures and more extremes. (So much rain this week that my tank is full for the first time ever - woohoo) 

Brag all you like.  It inspires the rest of us to do more. 

Why did I write,,,? Well because I wrote a reply to Andrews post at least as long as his post and when I pushed the ADD REPLY button it all disappeared! Very frustrating!!!!! I will relate what I said at the garden visit.

LOL!  I hate it when that happens.  We have at least one new member who is also coming. 

I want to contribute some photos but I don't know how to add them to the post using my mobile phone. It used to be easy to add photos (I think).
I hardly log on to my computer since I got my Android smart phone. So perhaps you can give us some instructions how to do this.

Hey Janet .  Your phone should work the same as your computer.  You can clearly log in because you posted!  LOL. That's step one.  When I use my phone, I tend to stretch the screen a bit so I can see it properly (2 fingers outwards on the screen).  Then, the photo button on a post (second from the left at the top of your comment) will let you add a photo from your phone.  Just think of your phone as if it is a computer (which it is).  Hope this helps. 

I agree with Janet.  Andy, I’ve followed the instructions and numerous times i have posted photo’s from my phone with no error messages on my phone side of things, but nothing appears on BLF. 

I’m just testing this on my phone. This is a tubestock that I got before Christmas and have lost label.  Tuckeroo maybe?

Problems could be something to do with filesize of the image being over ning’s limit. 

I tend to only use phone for reading and desktop for posting, commenting, etc

I am a member Andy had to find my login details.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service