Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Rob P Rice
Rob P Rice 16 February 10:33
Hello, my friend has a Chicken for sale, they recently bought her but have had a change in circumstances which means she needs a new home. She's a pure bread pekin bantam chicken.

So if you have a good home for her in Brisbane they/she would be grateful. She is about to start laying and is super friendly and intelligent.

They want 45 dollars for her because that's what they paid for her themselves at Brookfield Produce. If you wanted another one there are more available.

Phone 0401662511

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, is this just the one chicken that needs a home? We are about to get some new chicks as friends for our silkie, she is the only silkie so quite lonely I think. If they would get on we could take her? 

Hi Helen. We share a lot of information on BLF and this is an ad off FB - you would need to contact the person who placed the ad. Try the phone number they have listed.

The ad was placed back in Feb (see the date at the top of the discussion) but you never know, they may still be looking for a home or know of more chooks. No harm in asking.

Ah thanks Lissa, I think I'm understanding how the site works a bit better now!

Takes a while :)

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service