Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Excursion confirmed for Saturday 14th July 9am arrival at Burnside (near Nambour).

We will carpool from my place at Strathpine, meeting at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure, or you can make your own way there (PM me for T&M address).

My mobile is 0414 445 581. Please make a note of it and give me a courtesy call if you change you mind about coming so I don't fret.

Ted and Merryl are part of the Eudlo Seed Savers Group  They are a warm and interesting couple who use both practical and alternative methods of gardening.Read this article written on Ted and Merryl for Green Journey recently. Use Google Maps

MAKING THEIR OWN WAY: Lyn Lyle (Woodford), Richard and Sue (Kallangur), Maria (Noosa)

MEETING AT MY PLACE AND CARPOOLING: Elaine and Elaine - coming in my car; Carolyn O,  Nina - who has offered to drive

Views: 1030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool - hope you have a great day.

I've just spoken with Merryl and they are happy for people to come despite the weather. I'll see who turns up at my house at 7.30 :) Whoever does turn up will be made welcome by Ted and Merryl.

We'll try for a dry visit during some warmer months.

Of course the sky is clearing now with some blue to beckon us.

Hoping my comfrey will look like this one day! :) Wonderful morning spent at Merryl and Ted's . Thank you.

Attachments:

You did well Nina

Carolyn

Well done Nina :)

If you want to add pics without having to open an attachment use the second icon in the message box - the little framed picture which says "image" when you hover over it. That way everyone can see the pics straight up.

Thank you for the one of me on the oscillator :D

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service