Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Excursion confirmed for Saturday 14th July 9am arrival at Burnside (near Nambour).

We will carpool from my place at Strathpine, meeting at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure, or you can make your own way there (PM me for T&M address).

My mobile is 0414 445 581. Please make a note of it and give me a courtesy call if you change you mind about coming so I don't fret.

Ted and Merryl are part of the Eudlo Seed Savers Group  They are a warm and interesting couple who use both practical and alternative methods of gardening.Read this article written on Ted and Merryl for Green Journey recently. Use Google Maps

MAKING THEIR OWN WAY: Lyn Lyle (Woodford), Richard and Sue (Kallangur), Maria (Noosa)

MEETING AT MY PLACE AND CARPOOLING: Elaine and Elaine - coming in my car; Carolyn O,  Nina - who has offered to drive

Views: 1030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another day Lou :)

Hello Lissa,

My wife's name is Sue just thought you should know in the event of meeting. I believe it would be best to have the address of T&M as I said earlier we could be running late.I won't forget to bring a plate of eats as suggested.

Richard.

Morning Richard and Sue :)

I've ended up with this outing in both "events" (where I should have put it to start with) and the discussions forum.

I will send you the address so you can meet us there.

Can the lady from Noosa please get in contact with me so I can send you the address.

I have the name "Nina" down twice and not sure if they are two different people or I have made an error as I cannot find the original message.

I willl be making my own way up from Woodford. Can you let me know the address please,

Thanks  Lyn

Lyn, I have just sent you the address via PM and Friend Request. You will need to "accept". Any problems let me know. My mobile number is in the main body of the posting.

Reminder for anyone interested that this is on Saturday coming.

We will carpool from my place at Strathpine, meeting at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure.

Hi folks,

Sorry for leaving it a bit late but somethings come up I need to attend to so cant make it this time. Hope that doesn’t cause any inconvenience. Catch u at the next one

thanks Paul

Not a worry Paul. Thank you for letting me know.

Looks like it's going to be a rainy day tomorrow people. During my discussion with Ted a couple of weeks back he expressed that this isn't a problem from his end as he has cover. Bring an umbrella.

I will check with him again tonight to make sure he's happy. As far as I'm concerned it's all "go" unless Ted says otherwise.

Hi Lissa

Richard and his wife contacted me via Green Journey saying they were not sure of the address for tomorrow. Do you want me to post it here or their contact number?

Hope you have a great day.

Anne

Hi Anne - all sorted had a couple of phone calls from Richard yesterday. I had typo'd the wrong street. Too much haste.

The site tends not to post peoples addresses on the discussion boards - they prefer them to be PM'd for privacy sake.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service