Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Excursion confirmed for Saturday 14th July 9am arrival at Burnside (near Nambour).

We will carpool from my place at Strathpine, meeting at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure, or you can make your own way there (PM me for T&M address).

My mobile is 0414 445 581. Please make a note of it and give me a courtesy call if you change you mind about coming so I don't fret.

Ted and Merryl are part of the Eudlo Seed Savers Group  They are a warm and interesting couple who use both practical and alternative methods of gardening.Read this article written on Ted and Merryl for Green Journey recently. Use Google Maps

MAKING THEIR OWN WAY: Lyn Lyle (Woodford), Richard and Sue (Kallangur), Maria (Noosa)

MEETING AT MY PLACE AND CARPOOLING: Elaine and Elaine - coming in my car; Carolyn O,  Nina - who has offered to drive

Views: 1030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have just spoken with Merryl and we've settled on SATURDAY 14TH JULY 9AM.

It's a 1hr 10 mins drive according to Google maps. We can carpool from my house or people are welcome to make their own way there (PM me for the address). I can carry three passengers comfortably in my car (the two Elaines + 1).

Meet at my place for a 7.45am departure. Anyone late will have to make their own way. Let me know if you intend coming so I have a list of names and preferably phone numbers (if you don't turn up on time).

Let me know if you are willing to drive and how many passengers you can carry.

Can I suggest that anyone willing to drive there be offered a few $ for petrol/diesel.

A small plate for morning tea would be appreciated as I don't want Merryl put to any trouble on our account.

Have a look at the links in the main posting for more information about Ted and Merryls garden.

sounds like a great idear would like to help with the car pooling but i only have a toyota ute.could squeeze in one or two be warned i am a big lad so might be a bit snug ,would love to go

my reliable wife just told me we will not be back in time as were off to hobart that week sorry there place looks incredible!!

Another day Mark :)

Hi folks.

I need to know numbers for this outing please. Check your calendars and let me know asap if you would like to come as I need to give them numbers coming.

Count me in. Happy to pay towards petrol if someone else is driving otherwise could take others. Let me know.

Lissa

I will be going to the excursion

Carolyn O

I would love to go.

Hello Lissa,

Yes both my wife and I would be interested in going to Burnside however we could arrive a bit later so would require directions.

Richard.

Hi Richard, I have sent a "friend request". Please accept this so I can PM you with the address.

Morning all. These are the 9 people who have responded that they will be coming:

MAKING THEIR OWN WAY:

Nina (Noosa)

Richard and wife (Kallangur)

MEETING AT MY PLACE AND CARPOOLING:

Elaine and Elaine - coming in my car

Carolyn O.

Paul Wood

Lyn Lyle

Nina - who has offered to drive

Thanks Lissa for organising this, but unfortunately I cannot attend.  Thanks.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service