Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

So, I had durian ice cream yesterday. That's right durian. Made into ice cream. No words. There are just no words for this. Oh yes. Brutal. 🤢

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, where did you get it? Looks like it tasted really bad - or did it just smell bad?

The Gelateria at Rosalie. The lady warned me that the taste is a bit out there but I thought as an ice cream surely it can't be that bad, right? Or not. I thought some cheeses smell pretty strong, but then they taste fabulous. This still tasted like vomit ice cream, which is really confusing. Thankfully it was just a taste, promptly followed by lemon sorbet. This would be great if you wanted to cure an ice cream addiction. 

Haha oh Valerie ! You made me laugh...

So funny. You were very brave to try it, I guess - you'll never die not knowing...

I have had Durian that made me gag and others that were like vanilla custard. There is a huge range of flavours, the oniony  ones are not my favourite.

So so Brave, really I can't even get my nose to Durian and as I am an Ice Cream Addict maybe I should have a serve to end my addition Valerie.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service