Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Hi all

I have a number of dragon fruit plants for sale @ $5 each.  They are rooted "cuttings" and have all grown at least one extra segment on them.  I have yellow ones (white on inside) and red ones (red on inside). 

The yellow one - fruits prolifically and regularly, has very spikey fruit and spikey "branches", taste similar to pear and has more flavour than red one.

The red one - has non-spikey fruit, slightly spikey branches, and a mild flavour (a little bland), large fruit, fewer fruit than yellow one and fruits less often.

I am expecting my baby any day now, so don't be put off if I don't respond immediately.

Cheers

Lyn

Views: 4610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely.  Give me a call when you are ready.

In labour...that was such a long time ago now. My little girl is 15 month old now :)

Heavens, I forgot to look at the date!!!  but I still be you remember it like it was yesterday.  But wonderful that you still have some of the fruit too! I will be home in December so will get in touch with you then and organise a date/time if that is alright?

Hi Lyn,

I live in Brisbane and would love purchase one of each of your plants if that is still possible??

Thanks,

Michelle

Yes Michelle.  I live in Logan.  Are you able to pick them up?

Hi Lyn,

yes I can pick them up. How is friday for you?

Sorry I didn't notice the email till just now.  I will be home by 4:30pm if you want to come by then.  Or come in the weekend. When you accept my friend request I will message you with my address and phone

I have dragon fruit plants for sale at the moment @$5 each.  Yellow and red ones. Give me a call or text 0422 905 876

Hi Lyn

No doubt by the time you read this message your expecting baby has arrived, but if you by some chance come across my message and you have any red and yellow dragon fruit cuttings left, I would like to take a few of each. I am at Yeronga so would be happy to drive out at your convenience.

Regards

Theo

Yeah she is nearly 2 years old!!!  Yes I still have yellow and red dragonfruit plants available.  I live in Tanah Merah.  I am at home most days, so just text me when you want to come down 0422 905 876

Hi Lyn, I'd like to buy one yellow, one red. Thanks. MsB (Ada)

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service