My new website has been promised for delivery within the next 2 weeks!  Ye-hah!

So, the final time I will offer the special deal.  The next course is on Sunday 20 October.  I'm still happy to offer it to the Brisbane Local Food folks for $49.50 which is half price.  You get 6 full hours of tuition from 1 pm to 7 pm.  It also includes a practical which is taking shots of the city lights reflected in the river.  I will drive you there and back.  

My Rozie usually makes a cake on the day for us to enjoy.  Tea and coffee is also provided.  If I've made cheese, there's usually some on offer for the testing.

The course is easy and best of all - it is fun.  

Anyone who is interested should email me at contact@photoslamour.com or pm me via this site.  

You can see what's on offer at www.photoslamour.com .  

Please don't book on line via the site because this is an offer for the Brisbane Local Food site only!

You need to be a member of brisbanelocalfood3 to add comments!

Join brisbanelocalfood3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The grand finale was spectacular - a worthy ending to a fantastic day! Thank you Andy!

34635053?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

34635113?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

34635068?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

34635169?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

• LOL.  You sly fox - you did an Andy style report.  

Can I say, WOW!  You nailed the shots in town.  I'll put a few of yours in the student gallery (if that's okay with you - you retain copyright and credit of course).

It was a nice fun little group.

My parting gift - Farina By Farina! (This was at the start of the day - she obviously got a lot better!)

34635029?profile=original

• LOL!

Sure thing Andy re the pics - do you need the original sizes? And don't worry, I know the rule... learn from the best! :)

• The current sizes are perfect. 

• 34635062?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024The look on K's face pretty much sums it up for the rest of us....

34635156?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Then outside for a bit of practice... forget this thoughtful guy's name, but he posed nicely...

34635133?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Whereas "Bob" had that whole dark and creepy thing going on...

34635082?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Still room for improvement, but that was okay because we continued to brush up on the finer points after this...

• Absolutely fabulous!! The day kind of went like this....

34635047?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024Andy makes us REALLY get to know all those buttons and fancy symbols on our cameras (and which ones are "@#%& useless")!

34635060?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Still figuring things out (a bit blurry here and there) and the box for the fabulous little camera recommended by Andy and Matt...

34635125?profile=RESIZE_1024x1024

Our Andy bored witless and unable to believe the levels of incompetence present on the day ("oh you mean turn it on?")... 

• Hope you had fun Matt H and Farina!  You know you are gunna have to post some photos for people?

• Thanks andy.. what a fantastic afternoon :) and it was nice meeting you too farina...

please thank your rosie for the yummy cake!

• Glad you enjoyed it Matt.  I just yelled out about the "thank your Rozie for the yummy cake!"  She laughed that the "My Rozie" has stuck. 

• Spent 6hrs at the emergency department getting my foot xrayed/CT scan....all thanks to the bloody heavy MANFROTTO tripod that fell out of a cupboard and with a sharp impact onto the small bones of my foot. Fortunately, no breaks or fractures - something came up on the Ct scan but they couldn't work it out. Sent me home on crutches.

Not feeling very "at one" with my camera gear today.

This reply was deleted.