Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'food' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2015 the International Year of Soils

From FAO: The 68th UN General Assembly declared 2015 the International Year of Soils (IYS) (A/RES/68/232). The Food and Agriculture Organiz…

Started by Lissa

3 Jan 26, 2015
Reply by Lissa

Raw Chocolate Mousse Cake & Almond Cream

I attended a work shop at Yandina Community Gardens yesterday and this was one of the stand-out dishes that Linda made. More recipes can be…

Started by Lissa

2 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Lissa

A Waste-Free Restaurant—Is It Possible?

From ORGANIC CONNECTIONS: A Waste-Free Restaurant—Is It Possible? by Mitchell Clute If you walk through the doors of Sandwich Me In, in th…

Started by Lissa

1 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by Lissa

gut reaction part 2 Catalyst

GUT REACTION PART 2 Could our food be making us sick – very sick? In the second episode of this two-part special, Dr Graham Phillips reveal…

Started by Lissa

2 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Lissa

Gut reaction Part 1 - Catalyst

Watch HERE: Could our food be making us sick – very sick? In the first of this two-part special, Dr Graham Phillips reveals new research ab…

Started by Lissa

11 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by Rob Walter

Polystyrene boxes, are they safe for food growing?

For the last three years or so I've been happily growing my shallots and leeks in my homemade recycled polystyrene broccoli box wicking bed…

Started by Susanne

7 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by DARREN JAMES

Introduction to Permaculture Course/Workshop

Thinking of putting on an introduction to permaculture course. Would be held in Elimbah just north of Caboolture, take around 3 hours and c…

Started by van Veen Organics

0 Jun 17, 2014

Green Miracle in the South Bronx

From ORGANIC CONNECTIONS: Green Bronx Machine: Green Miracle in the South Bronx Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on…

Started by Lissa

8 May 16, 2014
Reply by Lissa

Stewards of the Land: New Model for Local Agriculture

From ORGANIC CONNECTIONS: Stewards of the Land: New Model for Local Agriculture Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on pi…

Started by Lissa

1 May 15, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Barcodes - how to recognise the suss countries of origin

From an email from my English nephew. Rather sensationalised but you get the gist: A week or so ago, Current Affair did a Report on froze…

Started by Lissa

11 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service