Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dave Riley's Discussions (1,768)

Discussions Replied To (1259) Replies Latest Activity

"Ohhh. Too much. The sourness of the chimichurri would work so well. "

Dave Riley replied Jun 6 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"Part of the stalks depending on their quality. Depending on how old the parsley is -…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 5 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"I don't know. Just try some of them. And see. So long as there isn't frostiness it s…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 5 to 'Tatume' or 'Calabacita' Squash

17 Jun 5
Reply by Dave Riley

"My Tatume are fruiting now. I get rather greedy with them as I can't wait for these…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 5 to 'Tatume' or 'Calabacita' Squash

17 Jun 5
Reply by Dave Riley

"Another great advantage with using feeds is that they are aggregated as opml. What t…"

Dave Riley replied Jun 3 to Brisbane Local Food FEEDS & Feed Readers

3 Jun 4
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"The Chimichurri made me think of a Middle Eastern hybrid mez I like to make. It's a…"

Dave Riley replied May 29 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"Another SALSA worth sharing is one I only recently discovered from Venezuela. If you…"

Dave Riley replied May 28 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"They need a bit of warmth to get going. So maybe November is a good time. To get the…"

Dave Riley replied May 23 to Winged Beans

6 May 23
Reply by Dave Riley

"Ooooo. Don't say that to an Argentinian! It is probably developed by the Argentinian…"

Dave Riley replied May 21 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"The other sauce that is a salsa but not -- in that it is Argentinian -- is Chimichur…"

Dave Riley replied May 20 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service