Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (2,246)

Discussions Replied To (1325) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been waiting for plums.  They go really well because they're a nice soft flesh.…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 21, 2012 to Any other distillers? Or, grow your own flavours...

94 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Thanks ladies!  Most kind.  I am off to research Kefir (well, I will later, I am goi…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 21, 2012 to Kefir grains to give away

29 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Aww man.. I wanted to hear more about this Kefir thing.  (Well, you said the magic w…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 20, 2012 to Kefir grains to give away

29 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Lissa

"Thanks to Elaine for my new found photo adding skills.  This is a hard cheese not th…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 20, 2012 to How to make cheese - a beginners guide for other beginners...

64 Dec 14, 2012

"I make 2 blocks about the size of a slice of bread and about 2 cm thick from 4 liter…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 20, 2012 to How to make cheese - a beginners guide for other beginners...

64 Dec 14, 2012

""

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 20, 2012 to Any other distillers? Or, grow your own flavours...

94 Dec 19, 2012

"Thanks Elaine! "

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 20, 2012 to Any other distillers? Or, grow your own flavours...

94 Dec 19, 2012

"Oh, and Lissa just taught me that you can add photos to a thread.  D'Oh!!!  Here is…"

94 Dec 19, 2012

"They be perfect Lissa.  It's better for steeping if they are not air-tight.  You are…"

94 Dec 19, 2012

"Welcome on board Vicki.  Hope you got the feta done.  I cut my first Jarlsberg and t…"

64 Dec 14, 2012

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service