Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

James Rosenlund's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Count me in Darren, I have grown a type of yam in the past but did not know the vari…"

James Rosenlund replied Nov 13, 2016 to Darren & Diannes yam growing experiment /Why not join us

11 Dec 11, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"Good effort Darren, the insect netting looks effective, am curious where you bought…"

James Rosenlund replied Aug 22, 2016 to AN A FRAME GARDEN

14 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"Rob :- I originally added the 29% to 2 liters of ice cream and now add the exact sam…"

James Rosenlund replied Aug 11, 2016 to Increase the Alcohol Concentration Legally.

7 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Rob Collings

"Elaine :- from what I read on the ATO's website, you can only distill alcohol If you…"

James Rosenlund replied Aug 11, 2016 to Increase the Alcohol Concentration Legally.

7 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Rob Collings

"Jeff :-  I bought 6 bottles from a small  Asian supermarket at Inala about 2 or 3 ye…"

7 Aug 11, 2016
Reply by Rob Collings

"I also have the King parrot here, and about a week ago I took this photo of a male d…"

James Rosenlund replied Aug 1, 2016 to Eat like a King?

12 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by DARREN JAMES

"I'll wait till I have some fine white mesh that will keep the beetles out, then mayb…"

James Rosenlund replied Jun 20, 2016 to GOOSEBERRY PLANTS OR CUTTINGS

32 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Roger Clark

"Every time I try to grow Cape Gooseberries they are ruined by the lava of a beetle,…"

James Rosenlund replied Jun 5, 2016 to GOOSEBERRY PLANTS OR CUTTINGS

32 Jun 22, 2016
Reply by Roger Clark

"I got these images off the web, these are what I have in my mulch: - a variety of Rh…"

James Rosenlund replied Jun 5, 2016 to IT'S RAINING :)

47 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Yep Susanne definitely the Rino Beetle. There  is a family of Kookaburras here and t…"

James Rosenlund replied Jun 4, 2016 to IT'S RAINING :)

47 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service