Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Vanessa Thompson's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"okey dokey! - back to pounding the pavement, so to say heehee. Not to worry im bound…"

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 2, 2014 to GARLIC - Prep, Planting, Growing, Harvest & Storage.

10 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"so could little old me, be able to buy from your local grower ? maybe i should've ju…"

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 2, 2014 to GARLIC - Prep, Planting, Growing, Harvest & Storage.

10 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"me too! well happy girl lol. "

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 2, 2014 to RECYCLE - ILIMINATING THE IDEA OF WASTE

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"The more im starting to read lately, the more i am seeing so much going on for the b…"

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 2, 2014 to RECYCLE - ILIMINATING THE IDEA OF WASTE

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"sounds like it would be very yummy on steak. mmmmmmm num num. "

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 2, 2014 to Nasturtium Butter

6 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"yes and o definitely yes, not from overseas. [we go thru at least 3-4 bulbs of garli…"

10 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"heehee, i was wondering if anyone else had heard of her. [i know this is a first for…"

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 1, 2014 to GARLIC - Prep, Planting, Growing, Harvest & Storage.

10 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"o really - madeforward - opps can you tell i didnt read his very lengthy article. we…"

Vanessa Thompson replied Jun 1, 2014 to RECYCLE - ILIMINATING THE IDEA OF WASTE

9 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"i must be too tierd im mixing up all my words today! cupboard not cardboard and actu…"

Vanessa Thompson replied May 30, 2014 to Mushroom growing thread

24 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Rob Walter

"A-ha i see! a actually fridge, for cheese..was kind of wondering how does someone, g…"

Vanessa Thompson replied May 30, 2014 to Mushroom growing thread

24 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Rob Walter

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service