Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Janet Fong's Discussions (114)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Chimichurri sauce on fish fillet - very delicious."

Janet Fong replied Jun 6 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"I made the chimchurri sauce following your recipe Dave. Love it. It goes well on mos…"

Janet Fong replied Jun 6 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"Dave, with flat leaf parsley, do you add the stalks to the sauce or just the leaves…"

Janet Fong replied Jun 5 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"Lovely! I've always wanted to make those 2 sauces. They can magically turn any ordin…"

Janet Fong replied May 30 to Salsas and sauces miscelllaney led me to PeriPeri, Chimichurri and Guasacaca .

15 Jun 6
Reply by Dave Riley

"It has a red coloured seed plume on top. I agree it's probably an Amaranthus which c…"

Janet Fong replied Jan 19, 2020 to What plant is this?

2 Jan 19, 2020
Reply by Janet Fong

"Not only is the red capsicum dip very delicious, the colour is vibrant! The small ro…"

Janet Fong replied Apr 17, 2019 to Recipe for Char Grilled Red Capsicum Dip

4 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Janet Fong

"Thanks Roger. I made this Red Capsicum dip today using dried chickpeas, it was delic…"

Janet Fong replied Apr 15, 2019 to Recipe for Char Grilled Red Capsicum Dip

4 Apr 17, 2019
Reply by Janet Fong

"I wonderful if it's safe to eat farm fresh escargot? If overcooked, the meat is toug…"

Janet Fong replied Nov 7, 2018 to Tributes flow for Sam Ballard, who died after eating a slug

7 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Christa

"Lemongrass ginger hot beverage - so soothing on a cold night and free of caffeine.…"

Janet Fong replied May 27, 2018 to Lemongrass BBQ brush

10 May 28, 2018
Reply by Christa

"environmentally friendly, heat resistant, add lemongrass flavour to your meat. When…"

Janet Fong replied May 27, 2018 to Lemongrass BBQ brush

10 May 28, 2018
Reply by Christa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service