Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Lissa's Discussions (4,629)

Discussions Replied To (2986) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the idea of the Mason jars Christa. Can pop each one in the fridge as it reac…"

Lissa replied Dec 27, 2018 to SPROUTS?

21 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Lissa

"Thanks Elaine for the seed suggestions - I'll check Green Harvest. I can buy sieve l…"

Lissa replied Dec 27, 2018 to SPROUTS?

21 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Lissa

"Good advice. Even for a big mess of store bought garlic...the likes of which I have…"

Lissa replied Dec 1, 2018 to Preserving Garlic by fermenting it

3 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"Glad you like them :) I thought they were gorgeous and a great price. I plan on trea…"

Lissa replied Nov 9, 2018 to METAL BIRD GARDEN DECORATIONS

6 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by San

"Farmed escargot should be safe I would assume. But you know what they say about assu…"

Lissa replied Nov 7, 2018 to Tributes flow for Sam Ballard, who died after eating a slug

7 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Christa

"Wash your produce!"

Lissa replied Nov 7, 2018 to Tributes flow for Sam Ballard, who died after eating a slug

7 Nov 7, 2018
Reply by Christa

"Fascinating isn't it.  I drink a "lot" of diluted Kombucha but according to this inf…"

Lissa replied Oct 29, 2018 to We have more in common with our produce than we think....

3 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Lissa

"It is often such a mystery "why" isn't it. If only we could start the process of stu…"

Lissa replied Oct 12, 2018 to Broad Beans

5 Oct 14, 2018
Reply by Rob Walter

"That is amazing, but not altogether surprising. "

Lissa replied Oct 9, 2018 to Bees and Fungi

3 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I didn't see the photo the first time around reading Christa. Who is that in the pic?"

Lissa replied Sep 27, 2018 to OUR WILLOW TREE

14 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by GayleD

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service