Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Christa's Discussions (713)

Discussions Replied To (513) Replies Latest Activity

"Deep soil testing will be a great advantage for fruit trees. Especially if you tell…"

Christa replied Oct 31 to soil, soil and soil?

23 Nov 12
Reply by Joe Wang

"Site is playing up for me, can't open any pictures on Scarlett's wicking bed notes. …"

Christa replied Oct 24 to Wicking beds of awesomeness

7 Nov 17
Reply by Scarlett

"We had the same problem with chillies in oil, they went off so we don't do that any…"

Christa replied Sep 25 to Warning on dangers of storing garlic in oil

5 Oct 15
Reply by Jeff Kiehne

"That will be great, if he has spares, I will pay for them when possible. Thanks."

Christa replied Sep 19 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19
Reply by Christa

"Sometimes he acts so freakish but he does have excellent knowledge on growing the pl…"

Christa replied Sep 19 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19
Reply by Christa

"My dwarf Wurtz is flowering again after a couple of years and fruiting.  We have mov…"

Christa replied Sep 18 to I'm Stumped on Avocados - Why is it so?

8 Oct 29
Reply by Roger Clark

"We have puzzled over this subject for years.  What type of trees do you have Roger? …"

Christa replied Sep 18 to I'm Stumped on Avocados - Why is it so?

8 Oct 29
Reply by Roger Clark

"Great video, thanks for sharing. I have looked at the pages on the net about this cl…"

Christa replied Sep 18 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19
Reply by Christa

"Yes, that's the clue, but I should have timed it to that state. It can take a few mo…"

Christa replied Sep 17 to HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY NEW PLANTS FOR SPRING.

9 Sep 19
Reply by Christa

"That Red should be fruiting soon, Thanks for the info on video, although I am not Go…"

Christa replied Aug 14 to Potting info for plinias, eugenias and garcineas

3 Aug 14
Reply by Doug Hanning

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service