Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

City Chicks - we love chooks!'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Katie - we have day old australorps and pullets around 5 months of age at our sho…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 6, 2013 to Australorps - where to find?

14 May 9, 2013
Reply by marcus beech

"Hi. We offer a retirement service which means they go to a farm and you are welcome…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 8, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011
Reply by City Chicks - we love chooks!

"Hi. Simply jump on www.citychicks.com.au and you can see the range of pure breeds we…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 8, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi John. Sorry - I don't know anyone who would need them. Perhaps a quick classifire…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Feb 14, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Are you serious!!! I have had a couple of people have roosters dumped in their yards…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Oct 19, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi Paul. My last lot of pure breeds will arrive in Dec so I can certainly hold a cou…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Oct 7, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi. The good old meat chicken which has been bred to produce a large drumstick and b…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 12, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"City Chicks in Brisbane can source many types of pure breeds, day olds and hybrids f…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Dee's links for buying chooks round Bris

6 Aug 11, 2010

"Hi Brent. That is pretty well true about the hybrids being used only for the stewing…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Gorgeous. Have you seen the silver sussex as well? They are really beautiful."

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service