Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

City Chicks - we love chooks!'s Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Katie - we have day old australorps and pullets around 5 months of age at our sho…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 6, 2013 to Australorps - where to find?

14 May 9, 2013
Reply by marcus beech

"Hi. We offer a retirement service which means they go to a farm and you are welcome…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 8, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011
Reply by City Chicks - we love chooks!

"Hi. Simply jump on www.citychicks.com.au and you can see the range of pure breeds we…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied May 8, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi John. Sorry - I don't know anyone who would need them. Perhaps a quick classifire…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Feb 14, 2011 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Are you serious!!! I have had a couple of people have roosters dumped in their yards…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Oct 19, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi Paul. My last lot of pure breeds will arrive in Dec so I can certainly hold a cou…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Oct 7, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Hi. The good old meat chicken which has been bred to produce a large drumstick and b…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 12, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"City Chicks in Brisbane can source many types of pure breeds, day olds and hybrids f…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Dee's links for buying chooks round Bris

6 Aug 11, 2010

"Hi Brent. That is pretty well true about the hybrids being used only for the stewing…"

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

"Gorgeous. Have you seen the silver sussex as well? They are really beautiful."

City Chicks - we love chooks! replied Aug 11, 2010 to Pure Breed Chickens -SELLING

22 May 8, 2011

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2021   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service