Time: September 14, 2009 to September 15, 2009
Location: Griffith University Eco Centre and Northey Street City Farm
Website or Map: http://www.growingcommunities…
Phone: 0413 660 826
Event Type: workshop, seminar
Organized By: Growing Communities
Latest Activity: Aug 13, 2009
A unique two-day professional development seminar
for teachers, parents and educators
* Participate in workshops and activities designed to help you develop your own ideas
* Meet others who share your interest for learning in the garden and share experiences
* Learn to design and manage sustainable systems associated with the garden
* Explore how to fund your project and develop partnerships with the wider community
* Learn how to build commitment and ownership within the school community
* Become a part of a strong network of supportive local educators
Cost: 2 days: $300 (waged), $200 (unwaged), 1 day: $150 (waged), $100 (unwaged). Includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Limited number of subsidised places available.
Registrations due Friday 4th September. Places are limited
Email: email@example.com or call 0413 660 826.
Learning in the Garden is presented by Growing Communities a non-profit organisation working to assist schools and communities develop gardens for learning.
Add a Comment