Great moments in agriculture award:
- Balinese corn -- finally found one that I can grow.
- Perennial Capsicum -- producing AGAIN as we speak.
- Dragon Fruit -- keenly fruits.
- Squashes -- the journey is endless and rich.
- Spring Onions -- keep on keeping on.
- Potatoes -- not quite a spud master.
- Vetiver Grass-- I learn by growing heaps of the stuff.
Best decisions of the year:
- Installing a spear pump.
- Planting much more Vetiver.
- Ethiopian Cabbage -- easy to grow.
- Chinese/Leaf Celery -- we use celery all the time in soffritto and this one is always there for you.
- The joy of rye.
- Jerusalem Artichokes
Most loyal harvests:
- Spring Onions
- Okinawan Spinach
- Tommy Toe Tomatoes
- Chili bushes
- Chicken's eggs
The Ferment Winners:
- Chili Paste
- Red Pepper Paste
What I wish for in 2018: