A unique two-day professional development seminar for teachers, parents and educators
* Participate in workshops and activities designed to help you develop your own ideas
* Meet others who share your interest for learning in the garden and share experiences
* Learn to design and manage sustainable systems associated with the garden
* Explore how to fund your project and develop partnerships with the wider community
* Learn how to build commitment and ownership within the school community
* Become a part of a strong network of supportive local educators
Cost: 2 days: $300 (waged), $200 (unwaged), 1 day: $150 (waged), $100 (unwaged). Includes lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Limited number of subsidised places available.
Registrations due Friday 4th September. Places are limited
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413 660 826.
Learning in the Garden is presented by Growing Communities a non-profit organisation working to assist schools and communities develop gardens for learning.