Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (813)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so Much...."

Dianne Caswell replied Mar 15 to 10 Herbs you may not be using yet

8 Mar 17
Reply by Christa

"Hi Doug, I would love some, I am just getting my Herb Garden back in order. Thanks i…"

Dianne Caswell replied Mar 14 to 10 Herbs you may not be using yet

8 Mar 17
Reply by Christa

"Hi Cheryl, I purchased my seedling plants of the Perennial Capsicums from Green Harv…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jan 19 to Chillies, Capsicums and Tomatoes and a Recipe for Sweet Peppers Stuffed with Fetta

3 Jan 19
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Thanks so Much Elaine, I appreciate your comments. Long time since we have seen you…"

Dianne Caswell replied Mar 26, 2019 to Seasons in which to plant our Herbs and more

3 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by Christa

"Mine stays around year after year. The area where it is rather thick is pebbled so i…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 29, 2016 to HERB ROBERT (The Oxygen Herb)

5 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Fascinating read Dave, do you make your Cocoa on all Milk heated up or a mix of wate…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 9, 2016 to Spice is nice: cinnamon and turmeric with cocoa and oats.

12 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Dave Riley

"I have some good quality Dutch Coco & some Mexican Cocos. Are they  both suitabl…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 8, 2016 to Spice is nice: cinnamon and turmeric with cocoa and oats.

12 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Dave Riley

"Music to my ears, I too love my spices, I must take a photo of my spice wall and pos…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 8, 2016 to Spice is nice: cinnamon and turmeric with cocoa and oats.

12 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by Dave Riley

"Pleased to hear your Sambung is growing Dave. I hope everyone else has had success w…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 3, 2016 to Sambung 'life extender' 'Leaves of the Gods'

8 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Phil

"I am sorry it was very remiss of me but Sambung (is an alternative name and Gynura p…"

Dianne Caswell replied Aug 2, 2016 to Sambung 'life extender' 'Leaves of the Gods'

8 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Phil

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service