Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

This is an attempt at providing you with that "I feel like I was there" video experience... or something far less sophisticated.  

Valerie's Garden!

Views: 69

Replies to This Discussion

That was fun to see Andy! Valerie, thank you so much for opening your garden and preparing the activities for everyone to enjoy.  It was interesting to see the way you have addressed the challenges of sun, heat, narrow spaces etc on your block. I was inspired by your movable fence that creates a chicken run enabling your chooks to free range (to a degree) on the front lawn - amazing that they do such a good job mowing for you!

Thank you ;)

Absolutely.  Thanks so much for all the preparation you did Valerie.  It was fantastic. 

It was a lot of fun. The beeswax wraps did turn out well after a longer time in the oven. 

This photo shows a great little trellis made from mulberry twigs plus some of Valerie's thriving veggies. The picture below has some creative plant labels made by cutting out milk containers and threading them on to a stick. Clever recycling.

Thank you for the fantastic video Andrew. I have shared it with my family in Europe as some won't be able to visit. 

You've made an old bloke happy Valerie!

Cool Andy, thanks!

awesome work Andy - great garden Valerie !

Thanks so much Andy for a great entertaining video report, I so wish I was there. And a big thank-you to Valerie for your wonderful hospitality, I am so pleased that the Value Added items are proving so popular for the GV's.

Also thanks must go to all members, friends and childresn who attended.

It will be great to catch with all my BLF Buddies next GV.

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2018   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service