Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

What a roll up! Thank you all for coming.

People must be hanging out for a visit by the beginning of the new year. We did indeed end up with about 30 people attending - some new faces, some regulars and some we haven't seen for a while who made a big effort to attend.

Our lucky number drawer for a jar of honey from my bees went to our guest speakers wife who was very pleased as Ismail apparently goes through a lot of honey.

Ismail Moola from Nutri Organics gave a talk on his organic microbe rich products. See his website HERE for more information. Thank you for coming along Ismail :) Some of the members including myself bought products on the day to test out and provide feed back.

Due to being a bit busy hosting I didn't get to take many photos. Suffice it to say there were a lot of happy people chatting, lots of cuttings went home, the swap table and food table were both laden and everyone had a good time.

Some of us hung around for a bit afterwards talking. Very nice :)

Andy is very handy with the video camera and has made a promo video of the visit HERE for his YouTube channel.

Views: 196

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like we missed a great day :-\.

Could someone please post a precis of the talk with contact details for purchase of whatever-it-was? Perhaps a separate post in 'Buy Sell Freebies'?

There's a link to Ismail's website in the info above Elaine. More info about the products on the website also.

Ismail's short talk was about the importance of microbes in the soil and how his products can encourage them.

Andy made a video of the day - check out the link above or under "Videos" in the menu.

Have just checked out the Video, a job well done Andy. But you could have got me on my Better Side (If I have one) ??????????? 

Video - "not happy Jan".  Did my best to avoid it but quick draw was on the job.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service