Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Rob Collings's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a pdf readable & downloadable link - https://www.researchgate.net/publica…"

Rob Collings replied Jul 5, 2019 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Hi all, hope you are well, here are some exciting new findings relating to this subj…"

Rob Collings replied Jul 5, 2019 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Thanks Andy, I've placed new links in ... This document lives on rsbg as a pdf. Web…"

Rob Collings replied Mar 29, 2019 to Davidson's Plum

4 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Kumbartcho Nursery is where I purchased a native yam many years ago. Thanks again La…"

Rob Collings replied Mar 4, 2019 to Kumbartcho Native Plant Nursery

8 Mar 6, 2019
Reply by Lissa

"Thanks Christa, The yam grew again from the yam I put back in the pot. (the one seen…"

Rob Collings replied Feb 15, 2019 to Australian Native Long Yam - Dioscorea transversa

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Hi, I finally put together the native yam harvest video. Verdict... They taste great…"

Rob Collings replied Feb 14, 2019 to Australian Native Long Yam - Dioscorea transversa

5 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"I am writing this update, purely with hindsight over the past six weeks. The followi…"

Rob Collings replied Sep 8, 2017 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Awesome! Many thanks Melissa."

Rob Collings replied Mar 22, 2017 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Thanks Melissa, it helps & confirms what the post suggests. What I'd please love…"

Rob Collings replied Mar 22, 2017 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

"Thanks Phil, I recently updated some of the failed links (Syd Botanical Gardens recl…"

Rob Collings replied Mar 15, 2016 to Missed out on all that Anthocyanin in the Queen Garnet Plums?, then try some Australian natives

15 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Rob Collings

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

VETIVER COMMUNITY PROJECT

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

The Vetiver Community Project is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service