Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Dianne Caswell's Discussions (805)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"You have been busy Cathie. So pleased you have your Bees settled in now. It will be…"

Dianne Caswell replied Dec 1, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"I have known about this tree for about 4 yrs the devastation it causes the Bees, the…"

Dianne Caswell replied Nov 12, 2016 to African Tulip Tree - Bee Killer

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Phil

"So sorry guys but the site I got the free pic from said they were Austroplebeia aust…"

Dianne Caswell replied Nov 7, 2016 to Native Bees - Austroplebeia australis

5 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

"Is there one of our members who knows how to make the Mud Homes for Solitary Bees. I…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 22, 2016 to HOTEL RATINGS

8 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I have found the information in the Comments very interesting and helpful. Thank You…"

Dianne Caswell replied Oct 21, 2016 to HOTEL RATINGS

8 Oct 22, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"I can accept that the chooks having something to do with the solution. I am all for,…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jun 16, 2016 to Apprentice beekeeper stumbles on solution to disease wreaking havoc in Alice Springs

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Call me a sceptic but this all sounds a bit odd to me. Has any official source given…"

Dianne Caswell replied Jun 16, 2016 to Apprentice beekeeper stumbles on solution to disease wreaking havoc in Alice Springs

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"It is quite sad really isn't it that they are put on earth to do such good deeds and…"

Dianne Caswell replied Nov 27, 2014 to My adventure is beginning with a Langstroth bee hive.

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"Fascinating, Suzanne and Lissa, I envy you being able to keep bees. I am allergic to…"

Dianne Caswell replied Nov 26, 2014 to My adventure is beginning with a Langstroth bee hive.

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service