Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Andrew Cumberland's Discussions (2,208)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay - I changed the plan.  I used to put a bottom on the honey super.  It worked fo…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Jan 21, 2019 to Plans for a native bee hive

2 Jan 21, 2019
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

"That's so exciting!"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 24, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Indeed.  You can have it in place for YOUR BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Andrew Cumberland replied Jul 20, 2016 to new SNB hive supplier in Brisbane

5 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"After 18 months, I am finally getting some into my garden.  I also have a crazy litt…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Dec 18, 2014 to Blue Banded Bees

4 Jun 5, 2015
Reply by Stevo

"Thanks for the updates ladies.  "

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 23, 2014 to My adventure is beginning with a Langstroth bee hive.

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"After reading the "irradiated" bit I was going to say, "Wow, it's very technical." T…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 19, 2014 to My adventure is beginning with a Langstroth bee hive.

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"Wow.  Can you keep updating as you go Susanne?  It's very interesting to hear about…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 19, 2014 to My adventure is beginning with a Langstroth bee hive.

29 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Lissa

"I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. "

Andrew Cumberland replied Aug 17, 2014 to BEES MAKE BLUE HONEY

3 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Florence

"Great to see you're trying so many things mate.  Native bees are on my list. "

Andrew Cumberland replied Apr 10, 2014 to How to attract bees - downloadable publication

17 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"In terms of equipment, it seems to be a bit like waxing cheese.  You just can't ever…"

Andrew Cumberland replied Nov 23, 2013 to Rendering beeswax

1 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service