Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Roger Clark's Discussions (160)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, you and your friends have done exceptionally well to rescue those bees. That wa…"

Roger Clark replied Dec 1, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Whoa Kathy, you need to be careful with this. The bees have obviously been there for…"

Roger Clark replied Nov 28, 2016 to Feeling blessed. excited and a little nervous!

13 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Those who were at my place last Sunday would have seen  (or nearly tripped over) the…"

Roger Clark replied Nov 12, 2016 to African Tulip Tree - Bee Killer

6 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Phil

"This is quite strange. Who would have thought that putting bees in with chooks would…"

Roger Clark replied Jun 16, 2016 to Apprentice beekeeper stumbles on solution to disease wreaking havoc in Alice Springs

6 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"Here are the photos. 1- shows the hole in the bottom that the beetles get into the c…"

Roger Clark replied Jun 4, 2016 to Small hive beetle - how do you deal with yours?

4 Jun 4, 2016
Reply by Roger Clark

"I keep a beehive. I used to do this for quite a long time but when I went overseas f…"

Roger Clark replied Jan 5, 2016 to Backyard Beekeeping - gardening Australia article

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Lissa

"I used to keep bees,  but I am far from an expert and the darkest honey was from the…"

Roger Clark replied Nov 19, 2015 to Fake Honey

6 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Lissa

"Lissa, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This is a frightening result of ma…"

Roger Clark replied Jun 12, 2015 to 37 Million Bees Dropped Dead After Farms In Ontario, Canada Sprayed Neonictinoids On Their GMO Crops

6 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service