Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Lissa's Discussions (4,527)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh dear :("

Lissa replied Mar 28 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28
Reply by Lissa

"If you're referring to the original posting above then you will need to contact them…"

Lissa replied Mar 8 to SNB hives available - Brighton (Greg)

9 Mar 8
Reply by conrad maharaj

"Check the links I gave you Conrad, they contain people who sell hives. Someone in th…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by conrad maharaj

"Hi Conrad. We have a sub group called BEES - NATIVE AND HONEY. There's quite a bit o…"

9 Mar 8
Reply by conrad maharaj

"I was thinking of getting it framed for her."

Lissa replied Jan 19 to BEE POSTER

6 Jan 19
Reply by Lissa

"It's such a unique resource I thought it well worth the cost and postage. I have bou…"

Lissa replied Jan 18 to BEE POSTER

6 Jan 19
Reply by Lissa

"Check with one of the SNB keepers - your friend who's local, Bob Luttrell etc. One o…"

Lissa replied Jan 6 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28
Reply by Lissa

"I never did get around to building one. House and bees now a thing of my past :( Hop…"

Lissa replied Jan 6 to RENDERING DOWN THE BEESWAX

5 Jan 6
Reply by Lissa

"No idea Juggsy, I haven't personally heard of a Honeypot hive. Maybe it's a take off…"

Lissa replied Jan 5 to Flow™ Hive - "It's Literally Honey on Tap Directly From Your Beehive!"

43 Jan 5
Reply by Lissa

"Susanne is at Brighton and keeps bees. She might be able to help out with the sittin…"

Lissa replied Jan 5 to What to Look for When Inspecting Native Bee Hives After Splitting

13 Mar 28
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service