Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Thanks to you Lissa, great GV. Great to have a get together, meet people, and put faces to names.
Olivia had a ball, any thing that she can get dirty ( find, dig ,eat,catch, scratch etc etc )doing makes for a good time, I just put it all down to learning.

Thanks to all, a great way to spend a day.

PS Olivia sends a thank you to Jan for the kettle corn (me too).

I may have to do a spit roast to top today.

Best regards Mark and Olivia

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's a pity things have been hectic since the boys footy season has started. Would loved to attend a few of the GV since I missed out on Dianne's GV. On the flip side my bees are doing well and I have just planted some watercress and brahmin in my aquaponics. I especially love watercress and am hoping it takes off like my kang Kong has done.

I will have to make an effort to try and attend the next GV.

Had a great time at Lissa's GV!!  - great to meet so many other like minded people - and enjoy all the food and conversation. Thanks Lissa - thanks Mark, great meeting you all - and the others :)
I hope many more ppl have 'GV's" during 2015 !! Its such a great way to meet people and share ideas and experiences.
'Loved the popcorn! LOL - 'Trinie' is madly searching ebay for the hardware to buy!!

All the very best, Mark & Katrina :)

Thank you folks :) It's all about enjoying your time and getting something out of it so this means a lot.

Hope to see you back soon Stephen when things get less hectic.

It was lovely to meet little Olivia what a joy she is. It was obvious that everyone had a lovely time, sharing experiences in the Vegie Patch and in the Kitchen. The Morning Tea of Cheese, Crackers & Preserves, Scones, Bread, Cake and that Davidson Plum Jam were beautiful. Lovely to meet with like minded people. Thanks Lissa Great GV. 

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service