Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

The document has been revised as suggested.  It includes the QR Code (thanks Rob) and the heading broken up (thanks Dave).  Pictures had to be shrunk a bit. 

They only need three laminated copies which I can do for us once the text is agreed. 

Final Document (hopefully)

Views: 317

Replies to This Discussion

Cool! Just move the text over a bit clear of the pic edge in the middle paragraph. Or maybe an artifact of my seeing it in another app to what it was made in. The pics a beaut!

You can generate QR code online if you want to go down that path.

I don't have a phone which can read them but lots of folk do.

It's looking really good Andy. Good job.

It can always be revised as time goes by if need be. This is a good place to start.

Congratulations Andy, the poster is looking great. I don't know why but I am not receiving any emails regarding comments for BLF Futures Discussions Group.

Thank you for your well spent time on this Andy.

I think this might be the final copy.  QR code has been added thanks to Rob.  Dave helped make the heading more readable.   Thanks to Elaine and Lissa too.

My pleasure - you did the hard work, I just sat on the sidelines criticising ;-)

Very clever to get the code on the flyer fellas! Very good work, thank you.

Ooooh, I like my photo getting a show :)

Everyone has done a great job. The code is a good idea and that page should be good to use to promote the group at different times and places.  We are very happy to be part of this positive group.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service