Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Hello everyone,

My name is Ravi and I am new to this forum. We are based out of Forest Lake, Brisbane

We are importers of quality organic coco peat blocks in 5 kilos and 1 kilo blocks of high quality up for sale. We can supply any quantity that you need.

Coco peat blocks are low EC with the pH level between 5.5 to 6.8

Each 5kilo blocks makes up to 75 to 80 Litres.

Coco peat blocks are neatly packed and wrapped ( Photos attached )

Place of origin is INDIA.

We will offer you the best prices in the market. Please give us a call or message us to for a sample. We will be happy to talk to you

Thanks

Regards

Ravi Upamanyu

Call: 0449225425

Views: 455

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prices? Do you deliver? If so to where and at what cost? Minimum purchase? Grade - fine, coarse or other?

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, we can deliver to your address. The cost of the 5kg block including delivery is $15.00 including GST. The minimum quantity of purchase is 6 Blocks. We have special rates for higher quantities.

Specification details are as below Elaine. The Grade is 4mm coarse. We can provide you with a sample if needed.  

Material

100% natural, organic, bio-degradable coco peat.

Sieve size

4mm  (We can supply any sieve size as per customer requirement)

Fibre size

< 6mm

Weight

5Kg block           (+/- 3%)

EC Level

<0.5                    (Dsm-1)

pH Level

5.5 – 6.5

Moisture

Below 18%

Wet Expansion

Over 16 Litres per kg ( subjected to weight of the block)

Dimension

30 x 30 x 12 (Cms)

Place of Origin

India

Regards,

Ravi Upamanyu

Hi Ravi/Robbie - I have sent you a PM (personal message) about the possibility of promoting your product at our Garden Visits. Please check your inbox top right on the page.

Hello Ravi,

As I live on the southside of Brisbane, I would be interested in picking up my order, what difference in price would there be? When would they be available for pick up? Do I still need to buy 6 at a time?

Please quote prices and amounts of both sizes 5 Kg and 1 Kg.

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, there will be price difference if you pick it up and the price will be $11.00 for 5kg block and $3.80 will be for 1kg block . How many blocks are you looking for? 

You can buy as many blocks as you need upon pick up.  If someone needs to get it delivered then minimum buy of 6 blocks should be purchased.

We are getting new stock very soon and we will keep you informed as we get the stock as we ran out of stock. Can you please provide your contact details so that we can get in touch with you.

You can send your details and requirements and we will get in touch with you once we receive our stock. Our contact number is 0449 225 425 and email address : info@prosos.com.au

Thanks Roger, looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Ravi Upamanyu

Hi Roger,

I have the product now and I will be happy to supply your order. The prices are:

5kg block ( upto 80 Litres ) - $11.00 incl GST

1kg block ( upto 16 Litres ) -  $3.80 incl GST

You can forward your order to info@prosos.com.au or contact me on 0449225425

Regards,

Ravi Upamanyu

Hi All, Has anyone purchased these Coco Peat Blocks and what grade are they - Fine, Medium or Corse. Were they good value?

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service