Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Hi everyone
Does anyone know any information about the starting of a community garden in Logan? Evidently Lyn Buffett is the convenor, but i don't know her contact. Can anyone help with contact details please so I can forward info to interested parties to help with the garden set up? Linda

Views: 114

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Linda

She's on BLF - you could send her a message asking for her email/ phone

If they are on the computer you can always direct people to her page on BLF so they can contact her that way (although I think you have to join to be able to write on someone's wall or send them a message). That way if email or phone details change it won't matter, which can be very handy
Lyn sometimes comes to garden visits - she was at the last one in Jane Street, and the one before at Mick's house. She has a wee little baby so has probably been a bit busy lately... :)

http://brisbanelocalfood.ning.com/profile/LynCliff?xg_source=profil...
Yup: I am part of the group, as is Lyn as is Kathy Faldt and many more who are on here. We have met 4 times, have become clear about our goals and structure and besides several gardens that are starting, we are trying to help council to have the right info to create a good policy. Right now they don't have any and they are worried about vandalism.
More can be found on https://groups.google.com/group/Logan_CAN?hl=en which has all our group's discussions to date Send email to this group: Logan_CAN@googlegroups.com
Meeting first Thursday of the month.
Cheers
Thanks Gabrielle
I will pass on this info to Karen who is interested in becoming ionvolved. ll the best with the council. I hope they develop a sensible policy for community gardens.
Linda Brennan
Ecobotanica

If you wish to follow our journey, join the just created group on this site.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service