Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All free to join and access videos and other training material. 

THE PERMACULTURE CIRCLE

I'm very excited about making all of these things available - just over 70 (SEVENTY!) pieces of varied instructional multimedia content - some light and funny, others dense and serious; all designed to help pull you forward on your permaculture journey.

But the best part: the community.

Thousands of like-minded, kind-hearted people who can learn from one another, push and pull one another forward, and connect about their projects.

The discussions are powered by one of the best commenting systems anywhere online, and a team of PDC grads will be watching as these comments and questions come in, and jump in to offer their perspectives and advice where appropriate.

And of course, I'll be there too :)

We ask everyone to register (it's free), to help remind ourselves that there is a real person behind a simple "screen name," a person who should be afforded respect, civility, and warmth. Anyone not adhering to simple guidelines of civility will be removed without apology.

This is, after all, OUR little village (yours, mine, our colleagues, friends, and loved ones) - and we will actively cultivate it. No trolls or egg avatars allowed.

FROM JEFF'S ASSISTANT:

Views: 265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just joined - at the moment I can't see where the general conversations go on.

Looking forward to watching the presentations.  Have joined so what happens next, do the presentation get sent to my e-mail address?

Once you join up the videos are on the website Cheryl. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service