Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

FREE FIG CUTTINGS - NEEDING TO PRUNE QUICKLY - MANY HARD TO FIND VARIETIES

My Figs went a little wild this year & it is time to prune then. Roger has already taken some cuttings about 3 weeks ago, and his are all showing signs of rooting & new growth (you may like to ask him about his secret). 

The Varieties are LSU GOLD Ficus Carica - YELLOW EXCEL Ficus Carica - PRESTONS PROFLIFIC Ficus Carica - ST. DOMINIQUE VIOLETTE Ficus Carica - BLUE PROVENCE Ficus Carica - WHITE ADRIATIC Ficus Carica - PICONE BLACK Ficus Carica 

If you would like cuttings you had better be quick as a couple have just started fruiting again. I live at ELLEN GROVE please message me if you are interested. You will need to collect them but I do need to cut back as soon as possible.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Dianne I would love to grab some. I am free tomorrow morning if that suits or later tommorow arvo. 

Hi Doug, that's great I will send you a message with my address on, tomorrow morning will be good.

Thanks Dianne for the cuttings and Roger for the tips. This youtube channel has so many types of figs.

https://www.youtube.com/c/Figaholics 

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service