Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Saw the photos of someone growing veges in bathtubs. I've got a bath just pulled out of our bathroom if anyone wants it for free. Email me at paul@cyberlink.com.au

Views: 231

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheers Paul.  I'm pretty sure someone will grab it. 

Could make it easier to find a new home by mentioning the suburb.

Sorry. Should have done that. The suburb is McDowall on the northside.

At this stage there is someone who asked for it earliest but just waiting for their final reply.

Yes Please!

Where are you?

He's somewhere in the northern suburbs. 

Hi Paul,

Let me know if you still have it. I am not far away...

P

TIP time: when offered, always ask what the bath is made of. The classic cast iron bath is as heavy as a grand piano.I had to grow things in it 'cause I could not move it.Beautiful clawed feet. Great depth for the buttocks...but once outside the bathroom: like a fish out of water.

My mistake.

This is not one of those...I only point out my own personal bathtub re-use pain. An aspect that bugged me for years as I explored many recycling options.

I'd love to have an inside hot water bathtub but now I'm no longer blessed.So many happy hours wallowing...now lost to me.

When I see a bathtub on offer I think: treat it kindly for all the pleasures it has given humankind.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service