Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Here's her reply to my message (hope it's ok to post it here, Florence)

From Florence:

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your message ~ Our son was born on 28/12/12, and I'm starting to get used to the lack of sleep etc :)

Due to lack of sleep, I've been using any spare time I get to sleep or look at baby stuff, so I haven't had much time to pay attention to anything garden related ^^ My mini backyard is now full of weeds.... it didn't help that the tendon on one of my arms was injured by IV drip during labour so I am not able to pull weeds, and I just pull my tendon again a couple of days ago ^^ I guess having a growing bub doesn't help with tendon recovery

I've been thinking of you guys, and I did visit Jerry's garden on Saturday morning, but I guess coz there were so many people, I didn't see Lissa or Elaine. It was a really quick visit though since I'm still breast feeding my bub and like to keep my outings short. I would like to start visiting gardens again when he feeds less frequently, which hopefully wouldn't be too far off :)

Please give my regards to everyone who knew me :) (I saw a lot of new names in the garden visit group)

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Say hello to Florence from Elaine and Elaine, Joseph.

I was thinking of her yesterday and hoping all was well. So nice to hear all is good :)

Congratulate them on the birth of their son for me please Joseph. Hope we get to meet the little man one day.

Thanks for posting Joseph, I had been wondering how Florence was going with her baby.  Good to hear all is more or less going well despite tendon injury.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service