Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

My neighbour is selling her solidly made chook run. $300 and free local delivery.

Heath can adapt the run so it can be moved in two pieces if desired, otherwise it takes four strong people to move it.

I don't have a phone number for Vanessa. Contact me here if interested and I will pass on your contact details.

Views: 458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No one interested? I'm sure the price is negotiable.

Looks pretty good but probably a bit expensive. I just built a Taj Mahal for less than $200. Also my old one is free for anyone that wants it. It's not in great nick but it's useable.

You probably have a point, but I'm sure they would take a reasonable offer.

Very solidly made by Heath, the man in the pic. And he will deliver locally for free.

Looks like a good one Lissa, I'd get it if I needed one but unfortunately I don't... I need to start reducing what I have at present.

It looks well made, and is a decent size. 

Ready made ones are about 1/4 size for the same price, so it's a bargain.

Thanks David. It's extremely sturdy. Heath doesn't do things by halves, he's an engineer.

Very sad to see this just after we bought a new one a few months ago. How big is this as we are actually after a small day run for the chooks to be able to move around on the lawn...Thanks Stacey

I don't have the actual proportions to give you Stacey but could organise my neighbour to contact you if you message me your number.

You can get some idea from the pics of Heath standing beside the run. He's about 5'9" I would guess.

He has offered to deliver for free in the local area.

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service