Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

I have been in touch with Veronica Cougan, who runs a Bushfoods farm at Obi Obi near the Sunshine coast. They have a lot of mature Bushfood trees and a nursery. I have been there before and we had a walk and talk tour and a Bushfoods morning tea. They still do this at a cost of $10 p/p.

There are a number of possible ways to visit. A stand alone visit. A visit to this on the way to a garden site at a members house (Northside). A visit on the way to or from Susan's place at Gympie. Or if there are only a few people interested, you arrange the visit yourselves.

The site is a little steep, in places. Those with mobility issues may struggle going over all the property. Please give feedback on this, particularly on which model of visit you would prefer.

I would prefer on the way to Susan's but I know that she is keen to visit Greenharvest on the way up to Gympie, so what do YOU want? 

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is an 1 hour 42 mins drive for us so definitely something to combine with other events. We have been quite happy with Paten park nursery in The Gap but their choice can be limited.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service