Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

Allan Humphries: Welcome to Gardening Talkback on the ABC, Brian you've got a question for Allan Seale.

Talkback caller Brian: G'day, I want to know if it's possible to bonsai marijuana plants?

Allan Seale: (Goes silent and refuses to comment)

Allan Humphries: It's an unusual question Brian, what's the background to this?

Talkback caller Brian: I've got these marijuana plants in the back of the garden and they're getting a bit too tall and I'm afraid the copper can spot them over the fence. So I want to reduce the height, but not affect the yield.

[ABC Radio, 1976)

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Building a higher fence does not work looks like you are trying to hide something  that is what happened here in Brisbane  they had 5 kilo in freezer for personal use.

Classic!

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

VETIVER COMMUNITY PROJECT

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

The Vetiver Community Project is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service