Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

A very quick (unexpected!) change to the look of the site... what do you think?

Hi Folks

Well, that was unexpected! We're currently looking into what happened, but we just had a very quick change to the look of the site!

For those who glimpsed the previous khaki and purple version (?!) hopefully this is a decent substitute while we establish what happened to the original template (hackers or Ning changes?).

In the meantime, I suppose this is as good a time as any to let us know what you think!

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bit bland now lol.

Yes needs someone with artistic skills to design a really nice header! :) Is the main font okay for people? I can make it a little darker if needed.

ok as is. possible, from the survey, the 'dashboard' may need reorganising rather than just the colours?????

AGREED a nice header would be good! 

I actually like it's simplicity. 

For the first time, my browser (Safari for Mac) is actually rendering a nice plain easy-to-read type face. Whatever this type-face is, stick with it! I would prefer it in real black, the grey (especially when we get a coloured background) won't show up as well. Some of us are no longer young ;-) and need a clear view to read easily.

could that super white background be turned a little less bright, or can the font be turned a little more black ? im kind of squinting to read on here now. heehee. 

Sorry NO i prefered the old version, the 'dayglo' blue is not to my liking it is too bright, prefered the gardening colours.

Sorry all I don't know what is going on - it is changing to the khaki /purple theme seemingly by itself. Will get on to Ning support :/

what blue ? lol something going on here.... i dont see no blue nothing ? - mmmm im using google chrome ? if that helps ?

Likewise

Jane is referring to the Khaki / neon blue version - it reappeared again this afternoon and I changed it back to this again. Am waiting to hear back from Ning support about what is going on. Julian (my techie hubby) suspects it is a glitch as they begin transferring the networks across to the new version of Ning. We'll see soon I hope. Sorry for the incovenience in the meantime :/

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service