Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

I've copied this from a friend's post on facebook.
Giselle Larsen
7 hrs · 

Hi everyone! I am hoping someone maybe able to assist........I am looking for emergency/temporary agistment for my 5 alpaca that need to be moved from my rural property due to the threat of bushfire. Does anyone have a half acre or more fenced with some shade and water access in the Brisbane area?
This may need to be for a couple of months due to the drought like conditions we currently are experiencing. I would be able to care for them as I live local in Carina so really hoping for something not too far away. They are lovely gentle animals who are quite shy but are lovely companions. Recently sheared and fully vaccinated and wormed.
For more information or if you know anyone who maybe able to help. Please PM me or call 0410304260. Feel free to share.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wish I could help. :(

Wish I could help too but we're only on a 400m block :( Good luck, hope you all stay safe!

Not many Brisbane suburban gardeners would be able to help due to block size,  Maybe people further out Dayboro way or Samford area, may be able to help.  Sorry. 

I have a 2 -3 acre paddock, but the threat of bushfire is probably worse than at Carina and at Park Ridge we are hardly close by.

Thanks everyone.  It looks like she has solved the problem.  All's well.... 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service