Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'water' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OUR WILLOW TREE

Many moons ago in my childhood, we grew a huge willow tree in our backyard.  Many good times were had in and under the willow tree.  My fat…

Started by Christa

14 Sep 29, 2018
Reply by GayleD

Using boiling water to kill weeds?

Dear BLF Brains Trust My gravel driveway is overgrown with a spectacular array of misplaced volunteer plants (aka weeds). Because it is not…

Started by Sophie

7 Oct 23, 2017
Reply by Susan

Wind-Powered Water Collector

This is the article. And in a nutshell: Brilliant idea!

Started by Elaine de Saxe

10 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

Colin Austin, Water, Wicking Beds and Much More

Colin Austin is an engineer with some (for us) quite different ideas about water, its 'scarcity' and its uses. He has popularised the use a…

Started by Elaine de Saxe

3 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by Lissa

Staying healthy and surviving our toxic world

From NATURAL NEWS: There's no question our bodies were not meant to battle the number of toxins we are now exposed to each day. The rise in…

Started by Lissa

0 Dec 10, 2014

Free online training - Getting to know your soil Part 1

GETTING TO KNOW YOUR SOIL PART 1 with Dr Elaine Ingham from the Soil Learning Centre: on how to IMPROVE YOUR SOIL STRUCTURE, cut your WATER…

Started by Lissa

0 Feb 9, 2014

Water

http://www.angelamorelli.com/water/

Started by Scarlett

3 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Farina Murray

Bacon Wrapped NomNoms

The silly name is an invention of my daughters who brought this recipe back from a trip to Canada. These things are truly addictive and del…

Started by Lissa

0 Jul 29, 2013

Ending poverty, protecting nature go hand in hand

Ending poverty, protecting nature go hand in hand: UN report June 1, 2013 Courtesy of the World Wildlife Fund  and World Science staff Wip…

Started by Lissa

0 Jun 20, 2013

Collecting rainwater in some US states is now illegal!

Talk about crazy control! From Natural News: Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our wa…

Started by Lissa

2 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Lissa

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service