Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'spray' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's on your food? Everyone should know about this.

An article in Organic Gardening magazine's 100th edition - March / April 2018 by Malcolm Maguire is an eye opener for me. I have known that…

Started by Roger Clark

24 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by Elaine de Saxe

"Natural Control of Garden Pests" by Jackie French

Ripper of a book this one. Jackie is the potion master - and she explains what the mode of action is, how to make the potions, and how to w…

Started by Scarlett

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

purple osaka mustard

I picked some purple osaka  mustard  today from the garden . I only  tried a small amount from a young leaf  as a taste test. I am now rath…

Started by Mark Thomson

7 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Scarlett

Attack of the 28 Spotted Ladybird

These horrible little critters have just about destroyed my gooseberry and ground cherry plants pretty much overnight!  I have sprayed EM/…

Started by Donna

13 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Florence

Paw Paw ? Pest

My poor little paw paw tree is only about a year old and already had a hard life! First it was the mysterious 'claw' leaf that magically fi…

Started by Donna

4 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Florence

RSS

Support Brisbane Local Food

Please support our Brisbane Local Food community.  Donations can be made directly to Andy's paypal account.  These are in Australian dollars.  Donations of $5 and above will be gratefully received and used only to pay for BLF web-hosting.  A donation of $25 will pay to host the site for a calendar month!

Donate to BLF on this link

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

© 2019   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service