Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'solar' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SOLAR COOKERS

It's been a while since anyone talked about solar cookers. There was a rash of interest a couple of years ago with workshops showing us how…

Started by Lissa

12 Jun 19
Reply by Lissa

Funding boost for solar farms

From SUNSHINE COAST ENVIRONMENTAL COUNCIL (EMAIL): Funding boost for solar farms! The funding of these regional Queensland solar farms is c…

Started by Lissa

0 Sep 19, 2016

Why is the Government killing solar?

Apparently, we all believe in global warming these days.  If not, we understand that fossil fuels have a limited supply life (they are non-…

Started by Andrew Cumberland

16 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mike Smith

Barcaldine solar farm expected to provide about 10pc of Australia's large-scale solar electricity

From ABC NEWS: Barcaldine solar farm expected to provide about 10pc of Australia's large-scale solar electricity By Ash Moore Posted yester…

Started by Lissa

0 Dec 11, 2015

glass?

I would like to make a simple solar oven for rendering down my beeswax, using a styrofoam box and bit of glass. Have the box (or can get an…

Started by Lissa

14 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Lissa

SOLAR CARPARK

Says "share" because it's from FB. Excellent idea.

Started by Lissa

2 Nov 11, 2015
Reply by Lissa

Solar roads: a positive story that solves a lot in the world?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/solar-roadways Have a lookSolar roads and here is a Ted on it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvWTaqUvs

Started by gabrielle austerberry

5 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Lissa

Leasing solar

Caught an ad for leasing solar and would be interested in other peoples opinions: Every Rooftop

Started by Lissa

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Lissa

Hidro green power

Hidro power (not Hydro) was mentioned to me the other day as a better alternative to solar. I found the website and made an enquiry and thi…

Started by Lissa

25 Jul 22, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

Pattern for Solar Food Dehydrator

solar dehydrator.pdf This pattern is from Stan of Sizzling Solar Systems, his email and mobile are on the pattern if you have any technica…

Started by Susanne

1 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Organic Farm Share

Ads by Google

© 2017   Created by Farina Murray.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service