Brisbane Local Food

Growing local

All Discussions Tagged 'nursery' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KUMBARTCHO NURSERY DURING THE PANDEMIC

To all the wonderful supporters of Kumbartcho, as of 2pm 20th March  2020 the Environment Centre at Kumbartcho closed as a preventative  me…

Started by Lissa

0 Mar 23

BUSH TUCKER PLANTS

We decided to go for a drive today. In fact we ventured over the border and visited an excellent rainforest nursery at Burringbar NSW. We d…

Started by Christa

9 Jan 3, 2018
Reply by Mary-Ann Baker

Daley's Nursery outing

Hi Folks, well today, a couple of us BLF's went for a drive to Kyogle to visit the Daley's nursery that we all know and love.. and if you d…

Started by Susan

18 May 24, 2016
Reply by Dianne Caswell

Review ... Kumbartcho sanctuary and Nursery - Yuraba Conference Centre

I went to the talk yesterday morning... LIVE AND GARDEN BETTER, WITH GERRY AND CLAIRE "Even those with the smallest of gardens and the le…

Started by Susanne

21 Apr 9, 2016
Reply by Andrew Cumberland

THE GARDEN GATE NURSERY AND CAFE - SANDGATE

Meet me at The Garden Gate Sandgate, Bracken Ridge, Brighton and Shorncliffe’s very own organic focused nursery and Café is now open. We…

Started by Lissa

4 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Lissa

What Trees should I buy and why? :)

http://forbiddenfruitsnursery.com/products/index.htm   Forbidden Fruits Nursery have a stand at the BOGI Fair on 3rd October and it is a gr…

Started by Donna

32 Oct 3, 2010

Little Bud Edible Nursery

Little Bud Edible Nursery will be at the Jane Street Community Gardens AOGS event next Friday and Saturday.He will be bringing lots of seed…

Started by Donna

4 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Florence

Some of my favourites

City Growers Brisbane Eden Seeds Food Connect. Community supported agriculture - food box subscriptions SEED International Green Harvest pr…

Started by Scarlett

0 May 28, 2008

RSS

Important note about adding photos:

Always add photos using the "From my computer" option, even if you are on a mobile phone or other device.

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

GrowVetiver

Vetiver grass helps to stabilise soil and protects it against erosion.  It can protect against pests and weeds. Vetiver is also used as animal feed. (Wiki.)

GrowVetiver is a plant nursery run by Dave & Keir Riley that harvests and grows Vetiver grass for local community applications and use. It is based in Beachmere, just north of Brisbane, Australia.

Place your business add here! ($5 per month or $25 for 9 months)

Talk to Andy on 0422 022 961.  You can  Pay on this link

© 2020   Created by Andrew Cumberland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service